Tom Glatt is the founder of Glatt Consulting and serves as a principal consultant on credit union strategy, structure, leadership and governance projects.
Tom Glatt is a seasoned credit union consultant based in Wilmington, NC.
Tom is the founder of Glatt Consulting Group, Inc., a credit union consulting firm specializing in distinctive consulting for credit union boards and executive teams. He has nearly 30 years of consulting experience in the credit union community with expertise in corporate strategy, business model structure, governance, and leadership development consulting projects.
He’s certified in Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 (EQ-i 2.0), which informs his work with individual leaders and leadership teams to strengthen emotional intelligence, and is also certified in Risk Type Compass, which allows him to help individual leaders and leadership teams better understand behavior as it relates to taking risk.
He created the Credit Union Industry HealthScore, a highly regarded metric that tracks the health of US-based credit unions. This dynamic tool utilizes the call report data issued by the National Credit Union Administration dating back to 2003. It is calculated and updated quarterly.
Tom earned a Bachelors of Science degree in business administration from the University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, VA. He also graduated from the University of North Carolina-Wilmington’s Cameron School of Business Executive Certificate Program, as well as the National Association of Federal Credit Union’s Management Development Institute.
- Tom Glatt on CU BroadcastGlatt Consulting’s Tom Glatt joined CU Broadcast’s Mike Lawson on June 20 for an update on credit union industry health and performance.
- Q1 2023 HealthScore UpdateThe latest industry score is 6.234, a slight improvement over last quarter’s score of 6.208 and a .29% improvement over Q1 2022.
- Trends in Consumer Underwriting StandardsWhat does the latest Senior Loan Officer survey tell us about key product underwriting standards?
- Tom Glatt on CU BroadcastWatch GC’s Tom Glatt and CU Broadcast’s Mike Lawson talk credit union health and performance.
- Director’s RoundtableJoin Tom Glatt and his fellow presenters at CU Conferences’ National Directors Roundtable conference.