Glatt Consulting’s Leadership Consulting solution is an assessment and coaching experience designed to help build awareness of and improve both individual executive and executive team emotional intelligence and risk-based decision making skills.
What do you want out of your leadership development efforts? Following is a list of commonly sought-after objectives we’ve distilled from our high-performing credit union clients:
- You want leaders to lead with emotional intelligence.
- You want leaders who assess and respond to situations involving risk in reliable, consistent, and productive ways.
- You want leadership development plans that push beyond tactical/job function-specific skills.
- You want a construct for evaluating current and prospective executive soft skills and talent.
- You want executive teams that work well together.
How can Glatt Consulting help you meet these objectives? Where do we focus our efforts? Typically in the following ways:
- Using the Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 assessment model (EQ-i 2.0), we assess the emotional intelligence of individual leaders and the executive team as a whole, and work with you to create responsive individual and team development plans focused on strengthening emotional intelligence skills.
- Using the Risk-Type Compass model, we identify the approach individual leaders and the executive team will use when making decisions involving risk, and work with you to create a “profile utilization” plan for leveraging risk-type profiles.
- We coach individuals and executive teams through the execution of emotional intelligence development plans and/or risk-type profile utilization plans.
- We build a database tool for you that allows for ongoing management of development plans.
What do you gain as a result of working with Glatt Consulting? What is the deliverable for a leadership development consulting project?
- A methodology for individual and executive team soft skill assessment and development.
- Soft skill standards for executive leadership roles.
- An assessment context for existing and prospective leadership candidates.
- Improved work relationships between individual executives and within teams.
- A database tool to manage development plans.
Use Case Scenarios
How have other clients put our leadership development consulting efforts to work for their benefit? For projects including:
- Improving individual executive leadership soft skills and decision making
- Improving executive team leadership soft skills and decision making
- Team building
- Assessing/developing teams in mergers
- Executive succession planning
- Executive search/assessment/selection