Strategy outlines the boundaries of an institution’s environment; it defines a framework of expectation. An effective strategic plan includes both strategy and realistic financial performance standards, and provides a sound basis to assess and react to real-time performance and changing industry dynamics.
We help credit unions establish proper and relevant strategic plans that can be used to direct all facets of daily activity and decision making.
We have worked on a variety of credit union strategy projects, including:
- Strategic planning
- Business line/department planning
- Project management
- Merger planning
- Charter/marketplace expansion
- Market/Field of Membership targeting
- Target market analysis and selection
- New product assessment/development